Hey Roofus! And others who remember classic DCemu shanigans

Could it be spam?
It's just a Nullusion!

Moderators: Imagination, szchinagoshop

Forum rules
User avatar
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:41 am

Re: Hey Roofus! And others who remember classic DCemu shanigans

Post by Calavera » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:06 am

Whoops! Sorry I added 20-30 years to your actual age! :oshocked:


Amadeus Zull though he is probably in his 60s! :olol:
Image

Hawq
Site Admin
Posts: 1817
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:45 am

Re: Hey Roofus! And others who remember classic DCemu shanigans

Post by Hawq » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:34 am

people have been doing it for so long I'm used to it, after so much uncling (dont think thats actually a word) I sure feel it

OrangeRibbon
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:43 am

Re: Hey Roofus! And others who remember classic DCemu shanigans

Post by OrangeRibbon » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:56 pm

Roofus wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:22 am
darc wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:37 am
This September will actually make 20 years of DCEmu. We're getting fucking old man.
I'm going to be 40 next year. I'm not ready to be 40. :ocry:
We are the same age. We use Namely at work and I avoided putting my birthday in.

User avatar
Skynet
Site Admin
Posts: 1244
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:54 am

Re: Hey Roofus! And others who remember classic DCemu shanigans

Post by Skynet » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:01 pm

I'm 36. I joined DCEmu back in 2001 (sometime before the forums reset with my current username) which means I've been talking to some of you for over half of my life. :oshocked:

User avatar
ian
Null Dream Team
Posts: 1929
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:36 am

Re: Hey Roofus! And others who remember classic DCemu shanigans

Post by ian » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:09 pm

Hawq wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:34 am
people have been doing it for so long I'm used to it, after so much uncling (dont think thats actually a word) I sure feel it
Uncling is a GREAT WORD, and if not real it needs to be! I would love to be uncling! closest I get to uncling is... It Doesn't have a word, but all my cousins kids.
can we make a word for that?

Skynet wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:01 pm
I'm 36. I joined DCEmu back in 2001 (sometime before the forums reset with my current username) which means I've been talking to some of you for over half of my life. :oshocked:
you old codger, more than half of your life, you poor bastard!... I joined DCE in 2003 when I was 16 and just had my 33rd birthday...
...

FUCK!
Hank Azaria not playing Apu on the Simpsons will make the role as irrelevant as the Simpsons has been as a series since 1999!

User avatar
Skynet
Site Admin
Posts: 1244
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:54 am

Re: Hey Roofus! And others who remember classic DCemu shanigans

Post by Skynet » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:53 pm

ian wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:09 pm
Hawq wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:34 am
people have been doing it for so long I'm used to it, after so much uncling (dont think thats actually a word) I sure feel it
Uncling is a GREAT WORD, and if not real it needs to be! I would love to be uncling! closest I get to uncling is... It Doesn't have a word, but all my cousins kids.
can we make a word for that?

Skynet wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:01 pm
I'm 36. I joined DCEmu back in 2001 (sometime before the forums reset with my current username) which means I've been talking to some of you for over half of my life. :oshocked:
you old codger, more than half of your life, you poor bastard!... I joined DCE in 2003 when I was 16 and just had my 33rd birthday...
...

FUCK!
Suck it, we're both old now!

User avatar
ian
Null Dream Team
Posts: 1929
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:36 am

Re: Hey Roofus! And others who remember classic DCemu shanigans

Post by ian » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:35 pm

But I was old when I joined DCE...
I complained a lot more back then when I was young and stupid and thought I could make the world a better place!
Now I just complain a lot and am older and less stupid and KNOW I can't make the world a better place.
BUT because I am older and wiser, and more smarterer and stuff, I am in a better position to complain!

so when I have an angry, drunken rant in my 30's, it makes it more valid than an angry, drunken rant in my 20's!
Hank Azaria not playing Apu on the Simpsons will make the role as irrelevant as the Simpsons has been as a series since 1999!

User avatar
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:41 am

Re: Hey Roofus! And others who remember classic DCemu shanigans

Post by Calavera » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:28 pm

Who would have thought when I first signed up to DCEmu to let everybody know about this awesome idea I had to play Genesis roms from a Sega CD that I'd still be posting 18 years later!!! 18 years! When I signed up to DCEmu 18 years ago was 1984!
Image

User avatar
melancholy
Global Mod
Posts: 1456
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:32 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Hey Roofus! And others who remember classic DCemu shanigans

Post by melancholy » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:44 pm

I was thinking recently about how I wish I would have kept my Lounge Stories. I wrote so many of those during my time at college, but I can only remember two of them now.

Post Reply