Breaking news!

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

@ian has logged into the site.

ian
Null Dream Team

Re: Breaking news!

Post by ian »

Yep. Hi Zoidberg. How’s things?

I ran out of motivation 3 months ago, ran out of money 2 months ago, ran out of patience 1 month ago.
Fortunately, I still have assets, and as long as hipsters want ridiculously overpriced old shit, I’m somewhat ok.
I’ve been cleaning and sorting and finding all kinds of useless old crap around the sheds.

My computer broke a few days ago, and due to an old shit stock error, I am unable to fix it.
(I gave away my last intel 115X stock cooler thinking I had an old, very good thermalright with 115X mounts here) But when I got the cooler out from a pile, I realised I only have either the 775 or 1366 mount.

In good news, I’m down to just $140 debt and have found a nice loophole in the NBN that has allowed me to visit again, albeit from my phone which surprisingly hasn’t snapped or stopped working when I drop it, fall asleep on it or run it over with my chair.

I’m now literally catching up on more than a months worth of news. As I have been cut off entirely.

So how bout the PS5, Series X and the Nvidia 3000 series ay? Crazy right?
And all these funny lockdown changes Melbourne has been getting?
Stage 4: don’t go out after 8pm
Stage 3.87: ok, so you’re allowed out at night to see 1 person provided you’re within 4.9 Km from home
Stage 3.89: only allowed outside before 9PM within 5.000001KM unless it’s for care or sex, then only if you’re left handed while carrying a mask and a shoehorn.
UNLESS, it’s a full moon and you’re going to the beach, then you’re allowed 2 bubble people in the car after 8:27PM but before 2:53AM

Orgies are permitted, but having a hobby or getting a haircut is still off the table... UNLESS you had boiled eggs for breakfast on the immediately preceding Tuesday, then you may fly a kite or go fishing, but you can’t go golfing, but AFL is still essential as are the garden crews that maintain golf courses, all other sports are cancelled except where you have an exemption.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

@ian posted some stuff.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

I did.

I woke up. And thought I can either go right back to bed, or I can post some stufff!
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

You made the right decision.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

ian wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:14 am
Fortunately, I still have assets, and as long as hipsters want ridiculously overpriced old shit, I’m somewhat ok.
Isn't it great? :olol: