An open message to police worldwide.

Post by ian »

Don’t go macing protesters
Please stick to the beatings
And the shootings you’re used to.
If fuckwits block a city street
Smack em in the head
With a baton or two.

Waterfalls randomly popped in my head while watching protesters on the news. Might be something there :olol:
I imagine mace is quite expensive compared to a baton which once purchased could serve a couple of lifetimes of beatings.

The amount of time, effort and expense to clear the streets peacefully is insane.
Smack them in the head, and drag them out of the way of innocent people just trying to live their lives.

Protesters near me are brilliant at the moment.
They’re bitching about the amount of trees being cut down to duplicate the rail line.
Despite the fact that after work is done, they will be planting MORE trees than there currently are.
They’ve also taken to vandalising all the footpaths, and making our wanky hipster suburb look like a city laneway.
One lady was standing by the station the other day with a poorly written sign (I don’t know how she got the cardboard if at one stage a tree wasn’t cut down) and I went to do some yard work, she was still there 3 hours later when I went to the shops for lunch.
Yes, lady, instead of planting a tree at home to actually do something, you’ll stand there as a pole for 3 hours trying to keep our transport network stuck in the 19th century.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.