Streaming Services Thread (Netflix, Disney+, Hulu etc.)

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
OrangeRibbon

Re: Streaming Services Thread (Netflix, Disney+, Hulu etc.)

Post by OrangeRibbon » Mon May 04, 2020 7:13 am

So Motor Trend has their own service for 4.99 and it has all but the last two series of top gear. I think it stopped at 25. It even has the first series that no one seemed to have online (well in the US at least).

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel » Tue May 05, 2020 12:52 am

OrangeRibbon wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 7:13 am
So Motor Trend has their own service for 4.99 and it has all but the last two series of top gear. I think it stopped at 25. It even has the first series that no one seemed to have online (well in the US at least).
My brother subscribes to Motor Trend, seems to really like it. It looks like they have those car mechanic shows they used to show on TNN/Spike, which I always found to be relaxing.

OrangeRibbon

Post by OrangeRibbon » Wed May 06, 2020 11:57 am

Ohh I know what you're talking about. There was this off road mechanic show every Sunday morning I use to watch. If you want to check it out, they have a a 15 day trial.

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel » Thu May 07, 2020 2:16 am

OrangeRibbon wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 11:57 am
Ohh I know what you're talking about. There was this off road mechanic show every Sunday morning I use to watch. If you want to check it out, they have a a 15 day trial.
I remember eating lots of breakfasts while watching people do auto work that I'd never try myself :olol: I think I remember that same show, because I think I watched someone build their own rock climber.

The only name I remember is Shadetree Mechanic:

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit » Thu May 07, 2020 2:38 am

Comcast gives that Peacock streaming thing for free. But I looked and it didn't have anything interesting. I was hoping it would have the entire SNL seasons, but they only have the ones from this season.

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel » Thu May 07, 2020 3:09 am

Bandit wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 2:38 am
I was hoping it would have the entire SNL seasons, but they only have the ones from this season.
It sucks that we went from having all the seasons on Netflix (albeit with many sketches and all music acts cut) to whatever clips are available on YouTube/NBC. At least we had Comedy Central reruns back in the 90s.

I found a huge collection of VHS captures somewhere on the Internet, but all the episodes are broken DivX files that won't play correctly :(

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit » Thu May 07, 2020 4:04 am

That HeyNow private torrent that started as a Howard Stern archive but grew to have tons of old TV torrents had every SNL but I never got around to grabbing them before the site closed.

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel » Fri May 22, 2020 4:16 am