News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
- Null Dream Team
- Posts: 1804
- Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:36 am
Well seeing Jay Bently answer questions is always good.
If Graffin is my musical soul mate, Bently is my philosophical soul mate.
as for Baker, he may be a johnny come lately, but has now been a member for so long, he can be taken as a real member of the band.
Second favorite band: Bad Religion
5 most influential punk punk albums (excluding Bad religion):
The Clash, Never Mind the Bollocks, (GI), Walk Among Us, Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables.
Nothing newer than 1982 could be included, and even putting a 1982 album was a stretch and influencing punk after 1985 was really hard.
5 songs that define bad religion:
Suffer, Inner Logic, Cease, Nobody Listens, dearly beloved. Or 3 to 1 Graffin to Gurewitz, 1 shared.
VEGAN AIRSPACE and YOGA FUEL I'm gonna use that one...
Mount Rushmore of Punk Rock:
Joey Ramone, Johhny Rotten, Iggy Pop, Greg Graffin.
biggest misconception about Bad Religion:
that anyone can get it. They are seriously fucking thesaurus rock.
Cover of a Bad religion song:
Tom Petty doing Adam's Atoms would be something I'd like to hear for some reason.
That video makes me regret even more that I didn't go to their latest show here... I'd pay $120 to see THEM.. but fuck the $180 for the shitty festival they played at...
Festival contract blocked side gigs too, so there was never a chance of seeing a decent Bad religion show.
Hank Azaria not playing Apu on the Simpsons will make the role as irrelevant as the Simpsons has been as a series since 1999!
- Dr. Zoidberg
- Site Admin
- Posts: 12647
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:33 am
1 - Billie Eilish – "Bad Guy"
2 - Flume featuring Vera Blue – "Rushing Back"
3 - Mallrat – "Charlie"
4 - Tones and I – "Dance Monkey"
5 - Denzel Curry – "Bulls on Parade" (Like a Version)
6 - G Flip – "Drink Too Much"
7 - Lime Cordiale – "Robbery"
8 - The Jungle Giants – "Heavy Hearted"
9 - Thelma Plum – "Better in Blak"
10 - Hilltop Hoods featuring Illy and Ecca Vandal – "Exit Sign"[/list]
- Billie Eilish scored five tracks in the countdown.
- Billie Eilish becomes the youngest artist and the first female solo artist to top the Hottest 100.
- Thelma Plum becomes the highest ranking Indigenous Australian artist in Hottest 100 history.
- Denzel Curry's "Bulls on Parade" becomes the highest ranking Like A Version cover in Hottest 100 history.
- Slipknot mark their first appearance in a Hottest 100 since 2000, their 19-year absence breaking the record for the longest in Hottest 100 history.
Here are some of the best songs from this year's Coldest 100. Enjoy!