I finished my Mike Judge binge just in time.

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
ian
Null Dream Team

I finished my Mike Judge binge just in time.

Post by ian »

I finished all of Beavis and Butt-Head (including do America), all of King of the Hill, all of The Goode Family as well as Office Space, Idiocracy, and Extract (and Mike Judge playing Kenny in South park bigger longer and uncut) just in time for Silicon Valley season 3...

As I predicted, T.J. Miller, (who was in Judge's Extract) was the great highlight of the first episode. But after a binge of it all.. King of the hill and Office Space still deliver the biggest laughs.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Re: I finished my Mike Judge binge just in time.

Post by Big Boss Man »

I think King of the Hill is my favourite Mike Judge work. Although it's a cartoon it's like brought to life where they could easily translate into a real show format. There's some super fun episodes too like the one with the Fire Ants and they tackle subjects which are more true to life. So yea it's really a sitcom I guess in cartoon form and it's one show I can sit and watch and think one more episode and end up watching loads of them. Haven't see Beavis and Butthead for years but have the movie on DVD and IIRC they used to do a running commentary on MTV music videos.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

After 13 seasons, I think my favorite king of the hill moment is where Dale gets a Falcon in season 5, and it keeps attacking Bill..
For some reason I just piss myself each time.. I guess it's part running gag, part predictable, part absurd, and yet still somehow believable.

It's chair breakingly funny.. (I broke my chair laughing at it) The first attack was funny.. The second attack was hilarious.. and the 3rd just seals the deal, even after like 13 years since I first watched it.
-Two Interactive.

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Post by Roofus »

I liked the one where Dale buys the suit of armor.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

HAHA. yeah, I saw that breaking bad youtube poop. someone here showed me ;)
(and I'm watching breaking bad, because I want to watch 4K content)

And waiting for each new episode of silicon valley, I am watching the best of King of the hill.. The best way to shut down ANYTHING is to do a Dale rant:
THIS {insert ANY topic or subject} IS THE FECES THAT IS PRODUCED WHEN SHAME EATS TOO MUCH STUPIDITY, YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME ENVY THE DEAF AND THE BLIND!!!
:olol:

I'll probably bust that one out at the next election when people tell you to vote for their preferred party.. :olol:
-Two Interactive.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

So Silicon Valley is ending.
I'm SAD NOW!!!

I will really miss the show...
If The Simpsons or South Park ended tomorrow, I think I would miss them less than this...

Well, if South Park Ended tomorrow, I would still be sad, but maybe not as sad as this ending.
-Two Interactive.