Movie Thoughts/Reviews Thread

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Re: Movie Thoughts/Reviews Thread

Post by pixel » Mon May 17, 2021 11:31 am

I went to go see Spiral: From the Book of Saw and it was as bad as I thought it was going to be

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit » Sun May 23, 2021 12:13 am

pixel wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 11:31 am
I went to go see Spiral: From the Book of Saw and it was as bad as I thought it was going to be
It should have just been Chris Rock being Chris Rock reacting to the gore crime scene.

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq » Fri May 28, 2021 5:19 am

Watched Wrath Of Man last night & I have to say it does feel like it drags a bit roughly around the middle but otherwise was a good film, if you see one non linier film staring Jason Statham this year make it this one, OK so its not likely there'll be another but my point is you probably aint gonna regret the time it takes to watch it unlike some films where you want the time back. The one thing I will say is that by the end I was still unsure if Statham's character was a former/current agent for some agency or just a very well sablished ..... (leaving that dit dlank to minimise spoilers) or some mix of them, or maybe I was reading too much into it, either way I had fun watching it

OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by OrangeRibbon » Mon May 31, 2021 11:34 am

Hawq wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 5:19 am
Watched Wrath Of Man last night & I have to say it does feel like it drags a bit roughly around the middle but otherwise was a good film, if you see one non linier film staring Jason Statham this year make it this one, OK so its not likely there'll be another but my point is you probably aint gonna regret the time it takes to watch it unlike some films where you want the time back. The one thing I will say is that by the end I was still unsure if Statham's character was a former/current agent for some agency or just a very well sablished ..... (leaving that dit dlank to minimise spoilers) or some mix of them, or maybe I was reading too much into it, either way I had fun watching it
I just saw it today, the score was REALLY Bad. It was okay, they could have cut 15 mins though easily.