Random links & other crap

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
Post Reply
User avatar
pixel
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by pixel » Fri May 01, 2020 4:12 am

Bandit wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:51 am
If that was the real ad they would have sold 100 million units.
The world would have been cursed with millions more copies of Make My Video: Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch and Sewer Shark
Image

User avatar
pixel
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by pixel » Fri May 01, 2020 5:35 am

Image

User avatar
Bandit
Wrestling Mod
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:17 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by Bandit » Fri May 01, 2020 10:09 am

pixel wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 4:12 am
Bandit wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:51 am
If that was the real ad they would have sold 100 million units.
The world would have been cursed with millions more copies of Make My Video: Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch and Sewer Shark
Image
I remember seeing the Marky Mark, Kris Kross and C+C Music Factory ones in used video game stores for years past when those people had music careers in the late 90s. It was sad. Sega might have cursed them into having one hit album. They needed cool ones. I would have bought a Dr. Dre or Alice In Chains game. Load the Dre one with just 5 minutes of B-Roll footage of Snoop getting high and Suge Knight beating people half to death.

User avatar
Bandit
Wrestling Mod
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:17 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by Bandit » Sat May 02, 2020 10:07 pm


User avatar
Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin
Posts: 13568
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:33 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by Dr. Zoidberg » Sun May 03, 2020 5:11 pm


User avatar
pixel
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by pixel » Tue May 05, 2020 5:30 am

Bandit wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:09 am
pixel wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 4:12 am
Bandit wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 3:51 am
If that was the real ad they would have sold 100 million units.
The world would have been cursed with millions more copies of Make My Video: Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch and Sewer Shark
Image
I remember seeing the Marky Mark, Kris Kross and C+C Music Factory ones in used video game stores for years past when those people had music careers in the late 90s. It was sad. Sega might have cursed them into having one hit album. They needed cool ones. I would have bought a Dr. Dre or Alice In Chains game. Load the Dre one with just 5 minutes of B-Roll footage of Snoop getting high and Suge Knight beating people half to death.
I never would've thought of that, awesome idea

User avatar
pixel
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by pixel » Tue May 05, 2020 5:34 am

Somebody created a Star Wars intro creator, and I made this NSFW piece of crap: https://starwarsintrocreator.kassellabs ... q10FThuwXW

And another copypasta masterpiece: https://starwarsintrocreator.kassellabs ... 3pj7i3bLai

User avatar
pixel
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by pixel » Thu May 07, 2020 11:57 pm

Image

User avatar
pixel
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by pixel » Tue May 12, 2020 11:14 pm


User avatar
pixel
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by pixel » Thu May 14, 2020 1:44 am


User avatar
Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin
Posts: 13568
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:33 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by Dr. Zoidberg » Thu May 14, 2020 2:00 am




User avatar
pixel
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by pixel » Thu May 14, 2020 2:35 am

Cornholio is the clear winner after two rounds

User avatar
Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin
Posts: 13568
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:33 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by Dr. Zoidberg » Thu May 14, 2020 2:57 am

Cornoliio ended up with a broken arm. No Shirt got broken ribs and a broken nose.

User avatar
pixel
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by pixel » Thu May 14, 2020 5:26 am

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:57 am
Cornoliio ended up with a broken arm. No Shirt got broken ribs and a broken nose.
Wow, I thought it looked pretty lopsided but No Shirt did do some damage. I like the part where he storms in with the 2x2 that Cornholio stole away. Great fight.

User avatar
Bandit
Wrestling Mod
Posts: 8954
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:17 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by Bandit » Thu May 21, 2020 2:24 am


While in the coma, Carroll said he had dreams of visiting the afterlife. He saw himself leave his body and plummet down to hell, where Satan — a woman in his case — punished him

User avatar
pixel
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by pixel » Thu May 21, 2020 5:18 am


User avatar
melancholy
Global Mod
Posts: 1457
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:32 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by melancholy » Thu May 21, 2020 9:15 am

Bandit wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:24 am

While in the coma, Carroll said he had dreams of visiting the afterlife. He saw himself leave his body and plummet down to hell, where Satan — a woman in his case — punished him
:olol:

User avatar
pixel
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by pixel » Fri May 22, 2020 4:54 am


User avatar
Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin
Posts: 13568
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:33 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by Dr. Zoidberg » Fri May 22, 2020 1:45 pm

Tony Martin!





Image

User avatar
pixel
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Random links & other crap

Post by pixel » Sun May 24, 2020 11:14 am

:olol:

Post Reply