Post by Big Boss Man »

Article about Brickhouse here
http://slam.canoe.com/Slam/Wrestling/20 ... 81673.html

RIP Brickhouse Brown

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Re: Wrestler Death thread

Post by Bandit »

Brian Blair, who is one of his best friends, says he did not die.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Wow, he woke up?!, where though, at home, hospital or in the mortuary? If Brickhouse was pronounced dead then is still alive that's unbelievable. Keep fighting Brickhouse!!

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

No, he woke up in hospice care for the terminally ill, not the mortuary.

I don't think he was ever pronounced dead, someone must have just assumed he died.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

OK thanks for clearing that up. Good to hear he's still battling on.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

From Blair's Facebook
Hello my friends!

Brick was dead but now he's alive! Let me explain:

Got a call from Reggie B. Fine (one of Brick's best friends) yesterday morning when he told me that Brick's Biological Mother, Victoria Timmons, called him in tears and said "We just lost Fredrick" (Fredrick Seawright is Brick's real name), then she asked Reggie to call me, KoKo B Ware and a couple others...about an hour later Ms. Timmons called me to say that she appreciated everything that Ya'll (being the CAC) did for Brick and was crying...neither on of us could speak very much so we ended the call, both very upset.

I get a call last night from Victoria (Ms. Timmons) and she said that Brick was alive...I said WHAT? She then told me that when Brick's eye's were rolled back in his head with his mouth open and was lifeless...the Preacher came in (Hospice facility) and that they prayed...and she refused to leave until the Coroner got there and was done...about 30 minutes later she was sitting next to him with her eyes closed...exhausted after being up most of the past three days...and all of the sudden she heard "Mama, I'm Hungry"...her and the Hospice lady could not believe it and they hurried up and got him some chipped ice, as he had not eaten for almost 3 days...they wound up giving him some liquid food...she said that was the most he had eaten in almost two weeks at one time, although it took about 30 minutes for him to eat and be full...She said it is a "Miracle from God" and I believe her.

Got a call from Reggie B. fine early this morning to tell me the same story...this is amazing and as accurate as the words that I just said...don't know what will happen from here as it is in God's hands, but it's nothing short of a miracle, as far as I am concerned...so happy that I may be able to see him this Wednesday on the way to Iowa...changing my ticket back again to go through Jackson, MS.

On my way to meet some people, but will see your responses when I get back tonight.

Thank you all and God Bless,
Brian Blair

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Wow, that's a great story. I assume that sadly Brickhouse is in the end stage of cancer but his fight & courage is admirable.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Yeah, he isn't going to recover. He's lost nearly 200 pounds in weight as the cancer spreads.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Yea that really sucks. Have a feeling he wants to see Brian again one more time and that thought is very sad. If there's any solace when he does pass he'll no longer be suffering no more & be at peace. Cancers such a terrible illness/disease, when you think they can make incredibly intricate technology and things like that they'd find a cure by now.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

If that's true about Brickhouse's wife that's one of the most horrible things I've ever heard in my life.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Dave said last night Brickhouse is doing well enough to take visitors and have conversations. And he remembers dying and coming back to life, saying he fought off death because he wasn't ready yet.

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

That's really cool news. Hope he keeps improving.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Word from some is he died, but that has not been officially confirmed so may not be true. But there is this

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Big Boss Man
Wrestling Mod

Post by Big Boss Man »

Dave's right, very sad day for wrestling. I feel very sorry for Jerry losing his son. I know Brian had his demons but he could have sought help like Jake & Razor did. Did WWE reach out to him at all to send him to rehab or DDP?. Remember watching his WWF debut with Scotty when they were "Too Much" back then & 2Cool were super over back in the day. R.I.P. Brian Lawler :(

Brickhouse sadly isn't a surprise but I thought he was getting a little better. I think I was sadly correct about him wanting to see Brian Blair and his friends one more time. If there's solace to this news he's no longer suffering no more & in a much better place. RIP Brickhouse Brown :(

Nikolai's passing was a surprise. Always liked him and him and Sheiky are one of my favourite tag teams. Their appearances on the TNT show are great along with Freddie Blassie. Feel very sorry for Sheiky losing his good friend too. RIP Nikolai Volkoff :(

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

They'd paid for Brian Christopher to go to rehab a few times, but he'd always go back to drinking as soon as he got out. So there's not much to do if someone doesn't want to quit. You can put them in 100 rehabs and they'll just start back up again as soon as they get out. Because they're going for their family or employer and not for themself.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Terrible news, especially Brian Lawler due to him being young and the way he died.