The Jim Cornette Thread

Wrestling! MMA! Boxing!
Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Re: The Jim Cornette Thread

Post by Bandit »

Jim married a woman who looks like a Goth hog and is ugly himself. He should sit out any discussion on looks.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 12:03 am Jim married a woman who looks like a Goth hog and is ugly himself. He should sit out any discussion on looks.
True. I'm sure Stacy is a nice person so don't want to go too hard on her, but she's way worse looking than the people Jim attacks.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Yeah, nothing against Synn. I'm just saying he shouldn't be talking like he's married to a supermodel. Plus he looks like a relative of Bubbles.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

And If people do start attacking her he'll probably act like it's the biggest crime of the century and close his Twitter in a huff.

He should just stick to going after the Joeys and Kenny.

Ocelot
Wrestling Mod

Post by Ocelot »

lawl. Cornette is making marks out of all these hos.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Seth responds
Rollins has shared his excitement on social media by sharing a picture of Lynch when they found out that she was pregnant. However, Jim Cornette was critical of the news. Cornette said that Lynch should have waited to get pregnant because she's making so much money now. Cornette and Rollins had worked together in Ring of Honor, and Rollins talked about the shock he felt when he heard Cornette's comments about his fiance Lynch.

"Yeah a little bit, and you know what? It actually came from one of the more unlikeliest of sources, and I don't really want to take too much time to get into it because I don't want to focus on it, but it hurt my feelings on a personal level because Jim Cornette is someone who's a legend in our industry. And he's someone that I personally worked with in my time at Ring of Honor, and for him to come out and say some real negative things, some real misogynist things about women in general and pregnancy and the industry, it kind of caught me off guard. And it made me lose a lot of respect for someone who a lot of people had already kind of lost respect for, and I was still holding on to hope that somewhere along the line, there was a personal connection between Jim and I that he would think twice before making just some egregious comments about women, about my wife. I can't even forgive them," Rollins said. "I don't even want to repeat them.

"Just from a grander scale, the mindset that has to go into that needs to be eradicated all around. It's just so disgusting, and the more I sat in thought about it and talked about it, I knew we had this appearance coming up and we're going to have this conversation, I wanted to address it because I want to make it very clear that I am so proud of my fiance, of Becky, of what she's doing in the courage that it takes for her, at this point in her career, to make a decision. She's 33 years old. So once you hit 35 for women, you start running risks with these pregnancies. So she made an incredibly tough decision. She went out there on national television. She had to say things the way she wanted to do. The fact of the matter is she is the most talented woman I've ever seen in my entire life, and she's going to be just fine being pregnant, making money, doing alright. So everything that Jim Cornette said is complete nonsense. Not just for her but for women all around the globe. Honestly, for the most part, aside from what we just discussed, it's been extremely positive, and I think everybody's just really happy for us."

Matisfaction
Global Mod

Post by Matisfaction »

I get where he's coming from, but does she need the money at this point?
I can't get no...

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

The main thing is there's no reason she couldn't come back as he seems to think. There's lots of mothers who wrestled: Trish, Beth, Sherri, Mickie, Brie, and even Lacey and Tamina are full time wrestlers with children. She can certainly do a Wrestlemania in a few years for tons of money.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Ocelot
Wrestling Mod

Post by Ocelot »

Tom Pritchard's interview on the Hannibal TV put this in perspective for me. Back in the day wrestling was filled with carny criminal motherfuckers who put the business above EVERYTHING and loved the hustle more than their families and friends. Fast forward to 2020 and that has all gone away. Family and friendships and living a healthier life has replaced hustling and drugs and rats. Yet for many of the old guard in the business, they can't get out of that old school quasi-gangster mindset. Everything is a work, everything should be twisted for the business, even real life. Unfortunately, in 20 20 you don't have to do that anymore in order to draw money. Things have changed and will never change back, and these old hucksters can't handle it.

Highly recommend this interview if you have two hours to spare for YouTube. Good stuff.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Joey from a couple of months ago:

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Jim likes his wife like he likes his cheeseburgers: double stuffed.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

:rofl: