Mad Stalker is a new modern game for the Sega Genesis / Mega Drive released only in Japan in 2020 by Colombus Circle. I decided to import a copy and check out if the game held the test of time.
Demons Of Asteborg is a new original title for the SEGA MegaDrive/Genesis which will be released both as a physical cartridge for this console and as a downloadable ROM for emulators and flash cards.
It is a platform-based game with some metroidvania elements inspired by a lot of others MegaDrive/Genesis titles like Ghouls’n Ghosts, Castlevania, Mickey Mania, Space Harrier or Panzer Dragoon.
Moreover, the game will be ported on the Nintendo Switch and Steam and will be released in 2020.
Showcased in this video:
- Animated loading screen
- Brand New Footage from Palace level showcasing new enemies and traps.
- Brand new footage from Dungeon level showcasing new enemy and traps.
- New map feature.
- Randomised treasure chest drops.
- Randomised end of level key locations.
- Rare treasure scrolls.
- Tweaked and enhanced shopkeeper screen and shop features.
- Destructable walls.
- 2-button joypad support.