Question to anybody who has ever played Super Mario Bros. NES

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Question to anybody who has ever played Super Mario Bros. NES

Post by Calavera »

I have just a simple question and I'd like to see what answers are given. Please don't use google or load up the game yourself to check. Please answer with what you remember from playing the game.

My question is how many Piranha Plants are there in the pipes on level 1-1 of SMB? If you remember what pipes they are in that would be welcomed too. I won't give my answer until the end. I was talking about Mario the other day with somebody and couldn't remember and just wanted to see how people on here answered. Just for fun!

melancholy
Global Mod

Re: Question to anybody who has ever played Super Mario Bros. NES

Post by melancholy »

I thought piranhas plants don’t appear until 1-2, in which I believe there are 4 (7 if you count the warp pipes).

Also, is there a reason you typed that in 150 font? You look like one of those copypasta Facebook posts.

If you agree, highlight this text and paste it into a new post! 99% of those reading this won’t repost this, will you be the one that does?

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

melancholy wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:03 pm I thought piranhas plants don’t appear until 1-2, in which I believe there are 4 (7 if you count the warp pipes).

Also, is there a reason you typed that in 150 font? You look like one of those copypasta Facebook posts.
Thanks for your answer and no real reason really. Just for S&Gs.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

If you agree, highlight this text and paste it into a new post! 99% of those reading this won’t repost this, will you be the one that does?

OrangeRibbon
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by OrangeRibbon »

melancholy wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:03 pm I thought piranhas plants don’t appear until 1-2, in which I believe there are 4 (7 if you count the warp pipes).

I think you're right.