Looking for a free ap to boost call volume on Android 10

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Hawq
Site Admin

Looking for a free ap to boost call volume on Android 10

Post by Hawq » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:39 am

This may be a long shot & maybe theres nothing out there that works but even my replacement phone has the issue of the call volume being barely audible, the old one had to be on speacker to hear people in a quiet place & moving the slider to max sounds the same with the new one. So does anyone know of a free app that would the volume when using the phone as a phone? (I know thats a radical idea but I'm just crazy like that) the phone in question is a Hafury GT20 8GB/256GB 4G if that helps with seeing anything, my eyesight not being up to scanning lots of pages.
Or would I be better off returning it & getting a Samsung or something? only problem being the specs on the likes of the Samsungs, Sony etc.. phones are a lot lower in terms of ram & storage

Hawq
Site Admin

Re: Looking for a free ap to boost call volume on Android 10

Post by Hawq » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:17 am

while they do have an effect its a universal effect rendering every other sound too load unfortunatly, likely to give heart attacks if I get a call using these, well make me jump at least