The Sega Dreamcast 20 years later 9-9-99 | MVG

Videos about cats and stuff
Post Reply
User avatar
Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy
Posts: 1299
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:03 am

The Sega Dreamcast 20 years later 9-9-99 | MVG

Post by Roofus » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:04 am

Darc got a shoutout!


User avatar
Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin
Posts: 12409
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:33 am

Re: The Sega Dreamcast 20 years later 9-9-99 | MVG

Post by Dr. Zoidberg » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:30 am

darc!

Wonder what MVG's name on the DCEmu was?
Spoiler
Show
Ian Michael

User avatar
pixel
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 855
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:09 am

Re: The Sega Dreamcast 20 years later 9-9-99 | MVG

Post by pixel » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:08 am

Roofus wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:04 am
Darc got a shoutout!

No discussion of SEGAGEN!
Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:30 am
darc!

Wonder what MVG's name on the DCEmu was?
Spoiler
Show
Ian Michael
:rofl2: thought the same thing

User avatar
Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy
Posts: 1299
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:03 am

Re: The Sega Dreamcast 20 years later 9-9-99 | MVG

Post by Roofus » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:18 am

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:30 am
darc!

Wonder what MVG's name on the DCEmu was?
Spoiler
Show
Ian Michael
Not sure I buy it.
Spoiler
Show
He didn't mention Whispered Secrets even once.

User avatar
Skynet
Site Admin
Posts: 1134
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:54 am

Re: The Sega Dreamcast 20 years later 9-9-99 | MVG

Post by Skynet » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:37 pm

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:30 am
darc!

Wonder what MVG's name on the DCEmu was?
Spoiler
Show
Ian Michael
:rofl: I dunno, MVG can string a simple sentence together.

User avatar
ian
Null Dream Team
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:36 am

Re: The Sega Dreamcast 20 years later 9-9-99 | MVG

Post by ian » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:19 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


i don't even know what's funnier, Roofus's reply or Skynets...

:rofl:
Hank Azaria not playing Apu on the Simpsons will make the role as irrelevant as the Simpsons has been as a series since 1999!

User avatar
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 728
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:41 am

Re: The Sega Dreamcast 20 years later 9-9-99 | MVG

Post by Calavera » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:46 pm

I'm pretty sure MVG is MetalGearRay. MVG,MGR coincidence? YOU DECIDE!
Image

User avatar
Skynet
Site Admin
Posts: 1134
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:54 am

Re: The Sega Dreamcast 20 years later 9-9-99 | MVG

Post by Skynet » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:21 pm

Calavera wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:46 pm
I'm pretty sure MVG is MetalGearRay. MVG,MGR coincidence? YOU DECIDE!
You can find out pretty easy, just ask him his thoughts on diapers.

User avatar
Calavera
Fighting Mongooses
Posts: 728
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:41 am

Re: The Sega Dreamcast 20 years later 9-9-99 | MVG

Post by Calavera » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:58 am

Skynet wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:21 pm
Calavera wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:46 pm
I'm pretty sure MVG is MetalGearRay. MVG,MGR coincidence? YOU DECIDE!
You can find out pretty easy, just ask him his thoughts on diapers.
I wonder if I had disappeared from the forums over 10 years ago would anybody remember me? Metalgearray is remembered for diapers, what I would be remembered for? That guy that talked about Knight Rider and Perfect Strangers way too much?
Image

User avatar
melancholy
Global Mod
Posts: 1283
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:32 am
Location: Indiana

Re: The Sega Dreamcast 20 years later 9-9-99 | MVG

Post by melancholy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Calavera wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:58 am
Skynet wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:21 pm
Calavera wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:46 pm
I'm pretty sure MVG is MetalGearRay. MVG,MGR coincidence? YOU DECIDE!
You can find out pretty easy, just ask him his thoughts on diapers.
I wonder if I had disappeared from the forums over 10 years ago would anybody remember me? Metalgearray is remembered for diapers, what I would be remembered for? That guy that talked about Knight Rider and Perfect Strangers way too much?
It would be your general obsession with the 80’s.

User avatar
Skynet
Site Admin
Posts: 1134
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:54 am

Re: The Sega Dreamcast 20 years later 9-9-99 | MVG

Post by Skynet » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:08 pm

melancholy wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:23 pm
Calavera wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:58 am
Skynet wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:21 pm
Calavera wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:46 pm
I'm pretty sure MVG is MetalGearRay. MVG,MGR coincidence? YOU DECIDE!
You can find out pretty easy, just ask him his thoughts on diapers.
I wonder if I had disappeared from the forums over 10 years ago would anybody remember me? Metalgearray is remembered for diapers, what I would be remembered for? That guy that talked about Knight Rider and Perfect Strangers way too much?
It would be your general obsession with the 80’s.
Basically this, yeah. That dude who loves the 80s and buys way too much from Goodwill :olol:

User avatar
ian
Null Dream Team
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:36 am

Re: The Sega Dreamcast 20 years later 9-9-99 | MVG

Post by ian » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:22 am

Calavera wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:58 am
I wonder if I had disappeared from the forums over 10 years ago would anybody remember me? Metalgearray is remembered for diapers, what I would be remembered for? That guy that talked about Knight Rider and Perfect Strangers way too much?
If you disappeared THEN... The guy who liked Dreamcast, Knight Rider and REALLY liked Grim Fandango.

If you disappeared NOW, what Skynet and Mel said.

at least you get remembered for good things!
Hank Azaria not playing Apu on the Simpsons will make the role as irrelevant as the Simpsons has been as a series since 1999!

Post Reply