Do you know where you were on June 13th 2002?

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Do you know where you were on June 13th 2002?

Post by Roofus »

I don't but I know where I was not. I was not one of the 588 people who were on DCEmulation that day at 9:16 am Pacific time.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: Do you know where you were on June 13th 2002?

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Yes

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

No.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Probably playing Dreamcast or buying Dreamcast games from Ebgames.com and Ebay. I was big into the Dreamcast around that time and with it being announced that Sega would no longer be supporting it you could get games insanely cheap. I recall Re-Volt and Donald Duck Goin Quackers being $4 or $5 brand new. I ended up with a little over 50 games. I started selling them off a few years later as I'm not really a game collector. If I still had them all they would be sitting on a shelf or in a box somewhere not being played. I needed the money more than I needed the games. Some of them I never even played originally or played them once or twice and didn't care for them. Last year or the year before when I was cleaning up in my back room I found Dino Crisis. Somehow I still had it and to this day I've never played! Put it on Ebay and got around $30. Not bad for something I found laying around that I didn't even know I had!

This reminds me though, @melancholy have you started selling your collection yet or are you still holding off?

melancholy
Global Mod

Post by melancholy »

Calavera wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:16 pm
This reminds me though, @melancholy have you started selling your collection yet or are you still holding off?
Sigh, no. I really, really want to, but I get intimidated every time I think about all the work and potential pitfalls of selling online.