Stupid brian.

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Stupid brian.

Post by Roofus »

I hate that fuckin guy. He's so dumb. Like, the other day he was over and we were playing the 4k remaster of Whispered Secrets and he was saying all this shit about how the original was way better and I was like nah, it's the same game just with better graphics and a new Dolby Atmos soundtrack and he was like yeah that's cool but it's just not the same and I was like what are you talking about it's way better plus theres like a whole new expansion pack with all kinds of extra secrets and hes like yeah that's cool I guess but the original is still the best

Man fuck that guy you know what I mean?

Skynet
Site Admin

Re: Stupid brian.

Post by Skynet »

Why do we put pets down when they suffer but not Brian when he's so dumb?

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

I think you might have Brian damage. Image

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

How can they get improved graphics and a Dolby Atmos soundtrack into 4 kilobytes? Extraordinary!

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Post by Roofus »

Calavera wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:59 pm How can they get improved graphics and a Dolby Atmos soundtrack into 4 kilobytes? Extraordinary!
They kind of cheated. The initial download is 4 kilobytes but there are about 250 gigs of patches you need to get.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Roofus wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:05 am
Calavera wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:59 pm How can they get improved graphics and a Dolby Atmos soundtrack into 4 kilobytes? Extraordinary!
They kind of cheated. The initial download is 4 kilobytes but there are about 250 gigs of patches you need to get.
Ahh ok that sounds more like it! Now is the a one time download of patches or will I have to download 25-70gb nearly every time I launch the game?