Coronavirus thread

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Sounds lovely.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Speaking of sounding lovely...

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

I mean I agree with her message to the govt, but man she's very Aussie

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:10 pm Speaking of sounding lovely...

Skynet wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:26 pm I mean I agree with her message to the govt, but man she's very Aussie
They can go and get fucked! Oh, he wanted me to take that bit out, but I forgot...

"I've gotta go and um wear a mask for 8 hours, WHAT THE FUCK FOR I DO NOT KNOW"
Welcome to Melbourne!
I've actually been forgetting my mask a lot lately. For the most part nobody cares anymore. I still check in, and just keep my distance.
I got asked to wear one at the bakery yesterday, but since I had to walk all the way down the hill to the car to get the mask anyway I just drove to another bakery.
This was a blessing in disguise because the next bakery I drove to had the most amazing Bánh mì I've had since Nhu Lan in Richmond closed which was the best place outside Vietnam for a Bánh mì.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

Who punches a horse?

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

A total dickhead.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

The fuck? And even more confusing than punching a horse is that the flat earth vegan yoga Karens haven't called for police horses to be banned.

In that footage there is a LOT of people marching. It's not often Aussies get this pissed. Usually taking a she'll be tight mate stance and complaining about our shit internet.

But in lockdowns we're all RELYING on that shit internet. The protest could have been avoided entirely if we either didn't have the internet to allow horse punchers to communicate, or if the internet was good enough to actually stay at home.
-Two Interactive.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

ian wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:05 pmBut in lockdowns we're all RELYING on that shit internet. The protest could have been avoided entirely if we either didn't have the internet to allow horse punchers to communicate, or if the internet was good enough to actually stay at home.
So I bought a new house and move in 2 months. I can get gigabit :drool:

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

It looks like the Sydney lockdown will be going until September 17th according to some info The Australian has gotten.

Melbourne's lockdown will probably end on Tuesday night but there will still be a lot of restrictions.
Skynet wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:56 pm So I bought a new house and move in 2 months. I can get gigabit
Nice.

I can get fast net too but have stuck with 100mbps (or 107 because the NBN box is just across the street) due to the price. Can also get home 5G but only Telstra and not the way more affordable Optus.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:29 pm It looks like the Sydney lockdown will be going until September 17th according to some info The Australian has gotten.

Melbourne's lockdown will probably end on Tuesday night but there will still be a lot of restrictions.
Skynet wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:56 pm So I bought a new house and move in 2 months. I can get gigabit
Nice.

I can get fast net too but have stuck with 100mbps (or 107 because the NBN box is just across the street) due to the price. Can also get home 5G but only Telstra and not the way more affordable Optus.
September 17? Fucking hell :olol:

Ours ends midnight tomorrow, but with some restrictions.

107Mbps is pretty good. When I first got NBN I got 16 :ocool: Over time it has slowly crept up to 50 and it maxes out at 50, it won't get better because the node is about 1km in cable length away.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Gladys might try to shorten that, and keep the infections high.

Melbourne's could be extended for an extra 3 days.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

NSW is fucking out of control

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Yep. I can't see them getting down to zero or even single digits for a while.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Victoria’s fifth lockdown will end on Tuesday at 11.59pm with the 5km travel limit scrapped, schools returning to face-to-face learning and hospitality, retailers and gyms reopening.

But under a new “Lockdown Lite”, restaurants, bars, cafes and pubs will be restricted by a density quotient of 1 person per 4 sqm, as well as harsh patron caps being finalised this morning.

Hairdressers and beauticians will also be permitted to operate, while workers will be able to return to the office – at a maximum 25 per cent of capacity or 10 people, whichever is greater.

Victorians will again be allowed to gather in public in groups of up to 10.

Ocelot
Wrestling Mod

Post by Ocelot »

Meanwhile here in the us, our numbers are creeping back up and I have a bad feeling another lockdown is coming. WHEEE

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

Skynet wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:56 pm
ian wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:05 pmBut in lockdowns we're all RELYING on that shit internet. The protest could have been avoided entirely if we either didn't have the internet to allow horse punchers to communicate, or if the internet was good enough to actually stay at home.
So I bought a new house and move in 2 months. I can get gigabit :drool:
In before it turns to Gigashit internet.

In other news... Victoria is preparing for lock down 6. We've been out of lockdown for 2 days so we're overdue for a lockdown! At lockdown 47 Victorians will finally start to think that maybe these lock downs haven't done a fucking thing, despite our governments severe case of Lock Down Syndrome.
-Two Interactive.

2dr
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by 2dr »

I noticed that the politicians are not locked down.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

If they die, they die