A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
- Dr. Zoidberg
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19537
- Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:33 am
- Framerate is tied to dynamic resolution scaling with no way to turn it off unless using mods.What could have been a tremendous PC port of a superb PlayStation 5 game is anything but. While the basics are there and we do have feature parity with the console game, the lack of options, lack of cutting-edge PC features, no ultrawide support, no DLSS and worst of all, off-putting stuttering performance makes this a genuine disappointment.
- High end systems have frametime issues
- DX12 seems to be the cause of major frametime issues.
- Running the game in forced DX11 seems to fix most frametime issues.
- 30FPS mode has frametime issues too, so putting that on won't help.
- Running DX11 breaks the vsync but can be enabled at the driver level.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3519
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:45 am
well cant add the remaster to my list yet as its taking its sweet ass time to shw up on the ps store/game page as an option, if they do it only for those currently with a PS5 thats gonna be a whole new level of pissing off fans, or maybe its just taking a while to appear, lets hope its that one