Saints Row Thread

A forum for video games, new & retro, on consoles, computers, handheld & mobile. Also for tech talk, things like PC parts, phones etc.
Hawq
Site Admin

Re: Saints Row Thread

Post by Hawq »

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Guess what? The new game is shit.

pixel
Fighting Mongooses

Post by pixel »

I'm a sucker for a brain-dead, third-person action game. Just Cause 3 got piss warm reviews too but the gameplay loops was fun enough for me to play through. There's no way I'll pay full price for Saints Row, but I'd give it a $20 try. I hate story lines in my games, so I'm the right kind of idiot for this game :olol:

Saints Row 3 was my jam a decade ago; and I would've liked Saints Row 4 if the superpowers hadn't felt like overpowered cheat codes.

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »

didnt take long for one of these to pop up, first of many probably

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

pixel wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:44 am Image

I'm a sucker for a brain-dead, third-person action game. Just Cause 3 got piss warm reviews too but the gameplay loops was fun enough for me to play through. There's no way I'll pay full price for Saints Row, but I'd give it a $20 try. I hate story lines in my games, so I'm the right kind of idiot for this game :olol:

Saints Row 3 was my jam a decade ago; and I would've liked Saints Row 4 if the superpowers hadn't felt like overpowered cheat codes.
I'm sure the physical console version will be down to $5 by this time next year. That's when I'll get it.

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »

Hawq
Site Admin

Post by Hawq »

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

So people are complaining about new saints row being shit. I've had a few people bring it up to me now, and I don't get it. Saints Row has always been shit. Welcome to 2006. why are people complaining now? I wasn't going to say anything and let this rant slide, but I've had 4 people tell me new saints row is bad.

It's like when people started saying Bethesda went shit with fallout 76.
No... Bethesda games were always, ALWAYS bug riddled pieces of fucking garbage that you had to spend 40 hours modding to even make the things even playable, why is it suddenly a problem for you now?

Are people getting smarter? They've been eating out of the garbage for decades and all of a sudden they realise they don't want to eat from the bin anymore, and thats fine, good for them.
But then they complain to people who've been at a fancy restaurant the whole time that garbage sucks... I KNOW GARBAGE SUCKS, WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME GARBAGE SUCKS NOW?

And no, This new game didn't ruin your childhood.
Your childhood already happened and was over before this game came out.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.