Music documentaries/videos/concert topic

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: Music documentaries/videos/concert topic

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

The Teddy Riley interview is good, although it would be better if it was one long interview rather than split vids. I get why it's done, but it's still annoying.

Can Mötley Crüe, the defining hair metal band, remake themselves for the '90s? The answer will not shock you!

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:36 pm The Teddy Riley interview is good, although it would be better if it was one long interview rather than split vids. I get why it's done, but it's still annoying.

Can Mötley Crüe, the defining hair metal band, remake themselves for the '90s? The answer will not shock you!
God that album sucked. Maybe the ultimate "old dudes who don't get it trying too hard" record.

Also Vlad will put the full length interview up in a few weeks.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:36 pm The Teddy Riley interview is good, although it would be better if it was one long interview rather than split vids. I get why it's done, but it's still annoying.

Todd in the Shadows is the only person on YouTube who's opinion on music I will listen to. He's right most of the time and when he's not right I still can't get angry at him and his Trainwreckords series quickly became my favourite during the first few hundreds of days of lockdown.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

His Beach Boys one was the best. "Mike Love remains the least popular person in the Beach Boys universe that includes abusive father Murry, abusive psychologist Dr. Eugene Landy, and Charles Fucking Manson" is one of the most brutal bits of music criticism ever.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

In November 1989, two bands from Manchester appeared together on Top of the Pops and it changed indie music forever. The Madchester sound was the unity of jangly guitars and thumping dance music: big, psychedelic, even funky and a perfect companion to taking Ecstasy. Artists like The Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Inspiral Carpets, A Guy Called Gerald, 808 State and The Charlatans would bridge this formerly insurmountable musical gap.

It is the story of punk and disco colliding, how Manchester became for a brief moment the centre of the musical universe, and why Bez is one of the most important figures in British music. This is Before 1989: How Manchester Became Madchester.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Post by Bandit »

Bez made one of the greatest commercials of all time

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

:olol:

Bandit
Wrestling Mod