I'm watching the Peacock Teddy Hart Documentary series

Wrestling! MMA! Boxing!
Ocelot
Wrestling Mod

I'm watching the Peacock Teddy Hart Documentary series

Post by Ocelot »

It is cringe as fuck.

I don't know how much Teddy is working and how much is real or whether he honestly believes all this shit but the whole thing is so cringe as to make me legit uncomfortable and honestly kinda sad to be a wrestling fan, but it's....an enjoyable, shameful trash fire, if that makes sense. Knowing what's coming after episode 1 though....oy.

By far the strangest wrestling thing I have ever seen in 42 years of watching this shit.

Anyone else seen this? It's on Peacock.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: I'm watching the Peacock Tetddy Hart Documentary series

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

I haven't seen it yet.

I did see the other day that some indie company that he owes money too and was going to do shows for them to pay it back has cancelled the bookings and won't work with him again due to the allegations against him.

Bandit
Wrestling Mod

Re: I'm watching the Peacock Teddy Hart Documentary series

Post by Bandit »

I watched it. Teddy definitely isn't working, he's a legitimate crazy person. His whole family but his parents cut ties with him and Hannibal is the only person in wrestling still defending him and still booking him.

Ocelot
Wrestling Mod

Re: I'm watching the Peacock Teddy Hart Documentary series

Post by Ocelot »

I think he started with the idea of working this dude and then he just went off the rails and never stopped. It starts off feeling like typical wrestler bullshit for the first five or ten minutes and then falls apart.