Roofus, I think this Christmas is gonna be the one......

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
melancholy
Global Mod

Re: Roofus, I think this Christmas is gonna be the one......

Post by melancholy »

Why does he look like he lives in a room from Silent Hill?

Anyway, it’s honestly not a bad collection. If anyone other than Ian Michael would have made this, we would all probably say that it was super cool. But with the IMR logo plastered everywhere, the over-the-top intro to the video, and the volley of ‘world first’ and ‘best ever’ statements, he sounds like Tim Cook peddling a custom version of Linux on an eMachine (irony intended).

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice collection for those who don't have the ability to buy the collection on modern systems (or don't want to) but my real question is how much of this is his work and not just slapping together a bunch of stuff that already existed to take the credit? I guess that's what the collection is anyway :olol:

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Post by Roofus »

Does this mean we're finally getting the Whispered Secrets sequel 2 Whisper 2 Secrets?

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Yes.

And an ASMR game.

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Post by Calavera »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:51 am Video of The SEGA Dreamcast Version Of TMNT The Cowabunga Collection Just RELEASED!
After checking out that video I will admit it is pretty decent. If you still have a Dreamcast hooked up it would be a cool thing to have for it. I think it would be cool if he would do a Disney Afternoon Collection for Dreamcast as well. It contains 6 games which are all NES which runs basically perfect on the Dreamcast. Then just add some extras on it like the intro and theme song for each show the games are based on. Maybe have the scans of the original NES manuals for each game available. Then since it is only six games throw in a few rom hacks. And I almost forgot, throw the Gameboy versions on there too which the original collection doesn't even include. I think people would eat it up just as much if not more so than this Ninja Turtle one.