RANT!!!

They've got allen wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters Trash compactors, juice extractors, shower rods and water meters Walkie-talkies, copper wires, safety goggles, radial tires BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers Picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters Paint removers, window louvers, masking tape and plastic gutters Kitchen faucets, folding tables, weather stripping, jumper cables Hooks and tackle, grout and Spackle, power foggers, spoons and ladles Pesticides for fumigation, high-performance lubrication Metal roofing, waterproofing, multi-purpose insulation Air compressors, brass connectors, wrecking chisels, smoke detectors Tire gauges, hamster cages, thermostats and bug deflectors Trailer hitch demagnetizers, automatic circumcisers Tennis rackets, angle brackets, Duracells and Energizers Soffit panels, circuit breakers, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers Calculators, generators, matching salt and pepper shakers

Moderators: Weird Al Yankovic, szchinagoshop

Forum rules
ian
Null Dream Team

RANT!!!

Post by ian » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:51 am

So I went to look up a video of a Futurama quote on the internet...
"I expect you'll want to see my angry, crotchety, grandpa discount card?"
And I did not get a video of the quote I wanted FUCKING INSTANTLY!!
WHAT IS THIS THE MIDDLE AGES?!?!?

I don't want to live in a world where EVERY SINGLE futurama line is not on the internet for my immediate enjoyment.
I had to dig out my season 4 DVD Which I've had for NEARLY SEVENTEEN FUCKING YEARS just to see the quote I wanted.
Time to leave this world behind.

so whats the plan?

I guess to sit here and wait for death...

CAN DO!!!
Hank Azaria not playing Apu on the Simpsons will make the role as irrelevant as the Simpsons has been as a series since 1999!

Calavera
Fighting Mongooses

Re: RANT!!!

Post by Calavera » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:48 pm

You need to rip that scene from your Season 4 DVD and upload it so nobody else will suffer from this same problem! The future is in your hands!