The best NPC in any game has to be...

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
ian
Null Dream Team

The best NPC in any game has to be...

Post by ian »

The grandma on the roof next to the parking lot opposite the Levi's store in Crazy Taxi who wants to go to the police station.

It turns out her grandson was on meth and came at her with a kitchen knife forcing her out the window to wait on the roof while the police responded, it just so happened that I arrived first in my Taxi.
She didn't want to report him to the police because she still believes he's a good kid. She's been raising him since he was 2 and his father took off and his mum was a heroin junkie who had nearly starved him to death.
She just wants to get her grandson the help he needs, but it's beyond her ability to help him.

Makes you think... And then I picked up some guy near the cop shop who wanted a lift to the mall!

And the worst NPC in any game ever has to be the guy opposite Pizza Hut who wants a ride to the park.
BITCH, the park is like 100 meters away. FUCKING WALK!
The time you spent waiting for me, you could have got to the park like 1000 times over.
Sometimes I like to run the timer out just going back and forth passing him making him jump out of the way to get him some exercise!
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: The best NPC in any game has to be...

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

The best NPC is the guy that shouts "Cheesy vaginas!" in GTA4.

ian
Null Dream Team

Re: The best NPC in any game has to be...

Post by ian »

That's the funniest NPC, but not the best.

I can't remember how many times I heard cheesy vaginas, but it was a lot and it still makes me laugh today thinking about it.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.