Greetings

I am not a robot

Moderators: szchinagoshop, Johnny 5

Forum rules
Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Greetings

Post by Roofus »

I realize it has been some time since I last posted here at the Blue Guerilla internet forum website. Matters of greater import required my attention. While I have returned, I feel I am woefully behind on the activity that has taken place herein. Would it be possible for a member of the administration to provide me a brief summary of what has taken place here over the past 30-45 days? My eternal gratitude upon you, my friends.

Yours in Christ,
Roofus R. Roofington, esq.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Re: Greetings

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Would it be possible for a member of the administration to provide me a brief summary of what has taken place here over the past 30-45 days?
Roofus posted a thread called Greetings.

Ian gave birth to a ten pound baby boy, ooh.

Skynet
Site Admin

Post by Skynet »

Roofus wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:26 am I realize it has been some time since I last posted here at the Blue Guerilla internet forum website. Matters of greater import required my attention. While I have returned, I feel I am woefully behind on the activity that has taken place herein. Would it be possible for a member of the administration to provide me a brief summary of what has taken place here over the past 30-45 days? My eternal gratitude upon you, my friends.

Yours in Christ,
Greetings, friend. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. Use it, and send one dollar to Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. Don't delay. Eternal happiness is only a dollar away.

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Post by Roofus »

Skynet wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:32 pm
Roofus wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:26 am I realize it has been some time since I last posted here at the Blue Guerilla internet forum website. Matters of greater import required my attention. While I have returned, I feel I am woefully behind on the activity that has taken place herein. Would it be possible for a member of the administration to provide me a brief summary of what has taken place here over the past 30-45 days? My eternal gratitude upon you, my friends.

Yours in Christ,
Greetings, friend. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. Use it, and send one dollar to Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. Don't delay. Eternal happiness is only a dollar away.
Hello. This is Homer Simpson, a.k.a. Happy Dude. The court has ordered me to call every person in town to apologize for my telemarketing scam. I'm sorry. If you can find it in your heart to forgive me, send one dollar to Sorry Dude 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. You have the power.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

I was told we were all to stop posting and wait for you to make us laugh again.

At least that's what all the other admins told me.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Post by Roofus »

ian wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:38 pm I was told we were all to stop posting and wait for you to make us laugh again.

At least that's what all the other admins told me.
Who was your baby daddy?

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

Dr. Zoidberg!
-Two Interactive.

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

It was Rod Stewart.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

Don't make me take you and Rod Stewart on daytime TV!
-Two Interactive.

Roofus
Slippin' Jimmy

Post by Roofus »

ian wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:48 pmDr. Zoidberg!
I would have guessed Skynet!

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

Not for this one. Only the last 5 and possibly the next 5 since Zoidberg won't step up so I have to take him to Maury and Springer.
I am excited to see what the audiences will chant!
-Two Interactive.