Back to the Future (expanded universe)

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
2dr
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Back to the Future (expanded universe)

Post by 2dr »

When Doc Brown hijacked … ‘Borrowed!’ … the locomotive, why was he not arrested like Buford Tannen was after robbing the Pan City Stage? (Also known as the Pine City Stage.). I would also have loved to have seen how he got his hands on another locomotive.

Perhaps they should do like Star Wars and make several series that follow the life of a single individual. Like how Buford broke his way out of prison and the aftermath.

Write below ideas for a series that follows one person through their life behind the scenes in Hill Valley.

ian
Null Dream Team

Re: Back to the Future (expanded universe)

Post by ian »

I'd make an alternative Back to the Future 3 that follows ZZ TOP.

The old west version of doubleback that plays for the towns festivities has been stuck in my head for weeks.

BTTF 3 Credits doubleback is fine, if you never heard in movie doubleback.

I'd like to see a full movie of old west ZZ TOP.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.

2dr
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by 2dr »

Given that the old man in 2015 asking Marty for $100 is the same actor who was Biff’s motor mechanic in 1955, and supposedly the same character, I would like to see his fall from grace to collecting money for the clock tower.

I would have him fall in love in 1985 with the lady who harasses Marty. This introduces him to the Clock Tower cause. But he would not be interested until after his marriage when Goldie Wilson the second was racing in a brand new hover car and killed the woman. Now that his wife is dead, he takes up the cause in her honour, and is responsible for petitioning to have a ‘NO LANDING’ sign on the road where his wife had been killed

2dr
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by 2dr »

Needles would be a good one. Did he work at Fujitsu in 2015 in the BTTF III timeline? Perhaps now that Marty doesn’t let Needles bully him anymore, Needles needs another outlet.

Additionally, why is Douglas called Needles? Is it because he has a fear of needles? Does it have something to do with drugs? Or does it refer to steroid use giving him roid rage? What think you guys?

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

After getting fired in 2015 along with Marty, needles at some point goes on to get into the time machine like old biff did and then Needles time travels to a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away and has some difficulty kidnapping a very little princess Leia.
-Two Interactive.

2dr
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by 2dr »

Lmao. Crossover much. Perhaps he upgraded the car to be the Delorean Falcon that could make point five past light speed.

2dr
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Post by 2dr »

In the original film where Doc was explaining about the De Lorean he should have said “doesn’t look like much, but she’s got it where it counts kid”

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

I painted a line on the street way-o-way-o-way-over there!
-Two Interactive.