Cocaine Bear

News, politics, TV, movies, music, sports, personal topics etc. goes here.
Dr. Zoidberg
Site Admin

Cocaine Bear

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Biggest movie of 2023!

2dr
WHOA-OH BLACK BETTY

Re: Cocaine Bear

Post by 2dr »

Man that is fucking hilarious. Doubt I would pay to see it though; it’s a bit silly and tots cray cray, but I’d watch it on TV.

The Director, Elizabeth Banks won a Golden Raspberry Award for worst director on Movie 43 in 2013, which doesn’t fill one with confidence, but she then went on to take home a Best Breakthrough Filmmaker award in 2015 so I really dunno.

The CG is reasonable and the acting comedic, I would say that it appears as though the focus of the film is on meaningless violence at the expense of a good story.

Ocelot
Wrestling Mod

Post by Ocelot »

Elizabeth Banks does more than rom coms and comedies - she was epic in Brighburn and both chewed the scenery and stole the show in the Power Rangers remake as Rita Repulsa. So this will be a pretty epic watch....although I have to be honest, knowing that this really happened and could have been prevented if people weren't such dumbfucks and that a bunch of innocent peeps and a poor bear got killed because of such dumbfuckery is a bit sobering.

ian
Null Dream Team

Post by ian »

When I saw the trailer I thought it was one of those joke ones that I would always have to wish was a real movie, then I found out it WAS a real movie and my heart was happy.

That's a view in cinemas good movie and I can't even remember the last film I saw at the cinema.

A classic of our times.
If I should Die Hard Arcade before I Alan Wake.
PREY the Lords of Lore my Soul Calibur to Take
-Two Interactive.